One week to go and our banner is up and BBQ and Steak Cook-Off entry is closed. There are 29 BBQ teams entered from the US and Canada. The Steak Cook-Off competition has 16 teams entered. Team information will be going out by Email this weekend but here are a few items we want to make sure everyone remembers.
Some important safety and housekeeping information
- Team placement will NOT BEGIN BEFORE 9:00am FRIDAY!
- Electricity for all teams is 110v/15a. There is no 220v available.
- Bring an extension cord, electric adapters, a hose, and a hose “Y” connector.
- All teams and vendors must comply with the Ohio Fire Code.
- A fire extinguisher (A or ABC) is required at the cooking site. It must have a current year inspection tag.
- All LP fuel tanks in use or storage must be secured with cable or chain only.
- When occupying your assigned space, you must be completely within the space boundaries. This is especially important with spaces 13-17 and 20-24.